The American form of government
Tax Exempt Foundations
Posted March 17, 2010
Norman Dodd, who investigated the tax exempt foundation system in the U.S., explains how it works. These foundations, that have been established by the very wealthy, are the same ‘entities’ that give enormous amounts of money to many of our non-profit organizations. This system allows the foundations to influence (control) the actions these groups pursue (or don’t pursue) resulting in the systemic corruption by the ‘elite’ of many good people’s efforts.
America’s Impending Master Class Dictatorshipby Stephen Dougherty Kitco.com January 22, 2010 The people no longer have elected representatives; they have elected traitors [who ignore We the People]
- When a clear majority of the American people said no to a government takeover of Chrysler and GM
- When the people said no to multi-trillion dollar gangster/bankster bailouts
- When Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were nationalized at enormous taxpayer expense
- When a clear majority of the people said no to nationalized health care
- When more than seven million American workers lost their jobs and federal government employees, who now earn DOUBLE what private sector workers earn, were given another round of pay and benefits increases
- When private sector workers’ 401Ks and IRA retirement plans plummeted in value due to economic collapse
Thanks to the endless barrage of feel-good propaganda that daily assaults the American mind, best epitomized a few months ago by the “green shoots,” everything’s-coming-up-roses propaganda touted by Federal Reserve Chairman Bernanke, the citizens have no idea how disastrous the country’s fiscal, monetary and economic problems truly are. Nor do they perceive the rapidly increasing risk of a totalitarian nightmare descending upon the American Republic.
One stark and sobering way to frame the crisis is this: if the United States government were to nationalize (in other words, steal) every penny of private wealth accumulated by America’s citizens since the nation’s founding 235 years ago, the government would remain totally bankrupt.