June 24, 2011
By AL Whitney © copyround 2011 (revised January, 2015)
Permission is granted for redistribution if linked to original and the AntiCorruption Society is acknowledged.
Here are some of the reasons why humanity is amazing and wondrous and can never be replaced by The Corporation’s robots (machines) or any other bizarre ‘pseudo-form’ of Post-Human. [See Aaron Frantz’s documentary The Age of Transitions.]
1) Humans have an infinite capacity for love throughout their entire lives. The ‘love list’ can be quite long: parents, siblings, spouses, children, friends, pets, nature, music, poetry, and art et cetera et cetera. It is our unlimited ability to love that saves us and brings us back to life when we’ve suffered a severe loss. [See Love is Just a Series of Actions.] Since the globalists, like the Rockefellers and their corporations (who are funding Transhumanism) love money and power above all else, they have no clue what an infinite capacity for love is or even looks like.
2) Humans (who haven’t been severely damaged) can easily empathize with others, including plants and animals. This ability to empathize is the basis of The Golden Rule and has been recognized by nearly all religions. Kindness grew out our ability to empathize and even the ‘rules of etiquette’ were written as a way to make people feel valued and respected.
3) Humans are amazingly creative. We are continually inventing music, art, literature, and even advanced technology. In fact, humans are so creative it is very difficult to hold us back. There are literally millions of websites, blogs and facebook pages on the internet today; each one representing human creativity. This was a problem for the robber barons at the beginning of the industrial revolution, as Scott Noble’s documentary Human Resources so brilliantly explains. They have put a lot of time and money into transforming humans into ‘human resources’. But new ideas, including ones for free energy, are being invented all the time despite the fact the would-be global energy controllers keep suppressing them.
4) Humans can express extraordinary beauty with both their voices and their bodies. These qualities have been with us for millennia. Both song and dance ‘bubble’ out of so many humans from within their spirit (soul), it is obvious they are innate qualities in our species. They are many times a direct expression of joy that comes from deep within our hearts. Have you ever watched a small child do a ‘happy dance’? It is obviously innate.
5) Humans are funny. Humor can just bubble up from our spirit (soul) and come out of our mouths in seconds. When humans gather together, laughter always accompanies us, even when it seems inappropriate. We can’t help it, it is a part of who we are.
6) Humans are both fascinating and dear due to our uniqueness, our inconsistencies, our idiosyncrasies, and our relative unpredictability. It fact, it is impossible to predict when human inconsistencies will surface. People can claim to dislike all things in a category, but there will almost always be an exception. And, how many times have we said: “I knew I shouldn’t have done it, but I did it anyway.” How many times have we all missed the forest for the trees? How many times have we changed our minds? No matter how hard the ‘controllers’ try to depict humanity as the ‘masses’, we are all unique, both spiritually and physically.
7) Humans are capable of self-sacrifice . . . in fact we do it all of the time. Mother’s give up sleep to tend to their children, fathers work at jobs they hate to put a roof over their family’s heads, people take in their elderly parents who can no longer care for themselves, firefighters risk their lives to save people in burning buildings, solders fight and risk death to protect their ‘countries’ [who, at the moment are not worth these soldier’s sacrifices], people with very little give money to aid others in need, and the list goes on and on.
8) Humans never stop learning, whether we want to or not. Each and every day we are exposed to new information and expand our knowledge, even if only in small ways. This process never stops as we all have an infinite ability to learn.
9) Humans have wisdom and common sense which grows exponentially over the course of our lives. Here is some evidence of extraordinary wisdom by Nicholas Gordon, author of the Poems for Free website:
Wisdom is Based in Human Nature
- The principles of wisdom are not only discernible by reason but engraved upon the heart. This is because wisdom is part of human nature, which has evolved over millennia and is in all people the same.
- One may ask, then, why all are not wise. The answer is that all are wise to varying degrees, just as all are to varying degrees intelligent, dexterous, creative, curious, and so on.
- Wisdom guides our behavior so as to enable the species to survive. It does this in two ways. First, since society is the principal means of human survival, wisdom enables us to live with one another in relative peace. Second, since reason and will offer us uniquely the alternative of suicide, wisdom enables us to attain happiness and survive despair.
- If experience were food, wisdom would be taste, enabling us to distinguish good from bad. And although all are endowed with taste, the education of taste enables one to make subtler distinctions and finer judgments.
- Similarly with wisdom: the principles are inborn, but their application is much enhanced by upbringing, schooling, reading, conversation, the cultivation of good habits, and the emulation of the wise.
- We are born with a taste for beauty and goodness, finding in them our deepest and most lasting pleasure. This is our gift as humans, though because of varying endowment and education we enjoy this gift to varying degrees.
In 1970 a wise and intelligent Mom, Dorothy Law Nolte, created a relatively simple list of instructions for child rearing – which if followed would enhance the development of all of our children’s natural and innate qualities: Children Learn What They Live. Of course the global-controllers would hate for this to catch on; as Ms Nolte’s instructions would help return humankind to their natural state of creativity and empowerment.
10) Humans are capable of random acts of kindness and perform them daily. Many of these acts are done quite casually and get very little recognition. However, they can actually help transform someone’s ‘bad day’ into a good one. They are generally unpredictable and always welcome. In fact, random acts of kindness can actually undermine the controller’s game plans, which are built on computerized behavior models and their “game theory”. [See Part One of the BBC Documentary The Trap, title “F*** You Buddy”.] These models are built on human selfishness, which they can predict, not individual human generosity which they cannot.
11) Human DNA and genes are brilliantly designed to adapt to Earth’s environment. This info was discovered during recent genome studies. Our genetic adaptation is linked to our belief systems. Unlike other species the survival of the ‘fittest’ does not mean the physically strongest. Our beliefs are far more complex than other species and far more important for our survival. [See microbiologist Bruce Lipton’s Biology of Belief.]
12) Humans are a part of an amazing biocommunication network that links them to other life forms on Earth. This phenomena was discovered by Cleve Backster in 1967. While his discoveries got very little recognition from academia and the media, they were astounding and based on solid science. Humans have the ability to communicate across the universal network some call the aether without wires, or any type of machine assistance. The hundred monkey syndrome applies to humans as well.
Quotes from Human DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies, by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf, Russian DNA Discoveries
” . . . Human DNA is a biological internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.”
“Hypercommunication in the new millennium means something quite different: Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind. Fifty percent of today’s children will be problem children as soon as the go to school. The system lumps everyone together and demands adjustment. But the individuality of today’s children is so strong that that they refuse this adjustment and giving up their idiosyncrasies in the most diverse ways.”
Only the dimwitted or severely damaged cannot recognize that the attributes, qualities and capabilities of homo sapiens with Free Will cannot be replaced or duplicated by machines (robots). If the global-controllers (war mongers) had gotten out of our way – and ceased with their ‘social engineering’, Psywars and exploitation – can you imagine the fabulous and peaceful world we would have created?
Since “Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! And humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind.” we need to accept and understand that we can create the future we all want. We can do it by collective positive imaging. Let’s image families and their progeny – in perpetuity – enjoying Earth’s healthy meadows, forests, ocean beaches and mountains!
I intentionally left God out of this discussion because he/she/it (the universe) is defined quite differently by humans across the globe. And even those that don’t quite ‘get’ God, should be able to recognize how truly amazing and wondrous humans are capable of being! Sadly many religions still teach the idea of ‘original sin’ that was inserted into the bible by Emperor Constantine and his buddies of the Nicean Council. Original sin = toxic (unwarranted) guilt. It is much easier to manipulate humans who feel ashamed and inadequate than to manipulate those who know they are both biologically and spiritually amazing – truly wondrous!
American Indians = Adam and Eve and their 100% Pure White Descendants. India is Eden the beginning given home of Adamites, as Mal-aysia is for Asians and Nubia for Blacks.
Native Americans = Adam and Eve, as Gen 17:4 “All Nations (Goyim) Were Founded by Adam and Eve and their Pure 100% White Descendants, as All have been Gen 22:18 “Blessed by the Same”, in particular (Gen 12:3A!!!).
Slavery = As all other Matt 23:33-36 Evil has all been perpetrated only by them, the Gen 3:1, mainly mixed-race aka serpents aka “brood of the vipers”.
Only Problem and Enemy of All, ever = Eccl 4:2-3.
Only Eternal Solution for All, ever = 2 Peter 3:10 100% Accomplished, Amen!!!
Existence is 1) Gen 3:15 “A 24/7 War Against Adamites (Pure White People)” and 2) A War of Perverting and Corrupting Absolutely All, for As Long as We Each Exist (are perverted aka corrupted). Only Perverts and The Corrupt (Psalm 58:3) seem to like it, though, of course, such (Psalm 58:3) do not have even one brain cell, as this verse clearly infers to all with a Brain.
Re: “Permission is granted for redistribution if linked to original and the AntiCorruption Society is acknowledged.” I’d like to “redistribute”. Is this site the “original”?
Original sin is a doctrine from the much later and of Roman Catholic origin but post dates Constantine and the council of Nicea. God created man in the image and likeness of Himself. “Original sin” is just that, the original act of disobedience. The doctrine of OS as perpitrated by the RC is false we sin because we do selfishly not because we have inherited a tainted blood line.
God loves us, and He waits for us to come back to him.
Kip, as well meaning as s/he is, is the embodiment of why so many millenials reject the idea of “God”. They have heard so many absurd, unproveable, obviously erroneous claims about “God” that they throw out the idea altogether…and there goes the baby with the bath water.
I always try to get them to understand they should NEVER accept someone’s elses’ idea of what the divine principle behind all creation is, either to get them to obey or to get them to reject it. I’ve studied world religions for the past 40+ years and I am SURE there is a principle that truly is unknowable but can be experienced.
Claims like Kip’s are the vestiges of a dying religious caste that uses blind belief and obedience as the test, rather than an earnest searching for the truth as the most righteous method of determining a moral way to live in this world. The logical fallacy of positions like Kip’s is obvious: whether we live by our own lights or accept a hidebound dogma that is 1500 years old, WE STILL ARE THE JUDGE OF WHAT IS RIGHT. When one is a staunch Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist, Protestant, etc., they are still deciding which of the many varieties of religious faith they adhere to. It is no different than deciding you are going to explore on your own and try to live your life by what Truth you have discovered yourself. We can’t escape free will…which is the highest blessing.
As I learned in Catholic school, Original Sin is nothing intended to instill shame; rather it is the term used to explain our rebellious human instinct, which causes us to disobey God’s commandments and Jesus’ commands. Original sin is nothing more than our defiant egotistic human frailty. Any other explanation is disparaging to the faith and therefore incorrect.
There is nothing wrong with our instincts that an adherence to the Golden Rule can’t correct. There is no proof that “God” actually authored any commandments, however most religions accept and promote the Golden Rule, including Christianity.
Children Learn what they Live. It is up to all parents to create an environment whereas they learn the values that make our world a joy to live in.
Pingback: Republic Broadcasting Network (RBN) In Defense of Humanity
Pingback: Must watch: The Untold Tale of the 9/11 Boat-lift | AntiCorruption Society
After encountering all of the “new-age” propaganda recently, I’m horrified to see how many people are being sucked into this alluring ideology that has tied itself around socialist minded or egalitarian people. The way scientific empiricism was used to debunk the man made versions of God led to many Richard Dawkins styled crusaders and yet they base their arguments on what they believe is “rationality” when many have completely neglected to read different Holy Books and considered the true essence of the monotheistic argument. Many are also getting sucked into this modern esoteric, neo-pagan spiritualism even though spiritualism in the context of other religion has gradually been ridiculed by an ever increasing amount of the population. For these reasons I found your post to be so refreshing and as a critical person, I haven’t come across something I found I could relate to so easily as with many of your points. You’ve painted many beautiful and diverse aspects of our natural capabilities and this optimism is so needed. Why do we need to be learning the inner secrets of the workings of nature/God, or calling on guides, or believing you can turn into some sort of super uber human through spiritual enlightenment or astral projection? We were already designed with an amazingly powerful mind that has the capability to perceive and learn about our environment, we need to use newfound knowledge to become synthesized with the natural world. Our lack of real moral integrity is showing that scientific knowledge for all its worth has been used for many sadistic purposes such as pyschological and physical aspects of enhanced torture techniques, nuclear weapons, cloning, the list goes on. Instead of learning how to co-operate and be in sync with nature, we are getting to an age where we are trying to manipulate it. It was easy when the “conspiracy” was still at the point where it was generally a story of corruption by the lust for power and generally quite sinister. To see so many getting seduced by the same adversary but through this highly sophisticated eco-socialist-spiritual super bluff wakes me feel like the walls are closing in sometimes and it is very hard to convince people against such a seduction. Due to this, I thankyou for reminding how I’ve always felt, not outwards but inwards…confident that we already have the assets and therefore never wanting to dance around to these rhetoric political/economic/cultural influences and be led astray. All I’ve wanted was the chance for the balance to be readdressed so that people had the chance to just let it be and see what they had all along. You elaborated on this really well, thank you again!
Loved this perspective! Thank you for recognizing the potential in all humanity as the Creator intended. The only mistake I see is your history of the origin of the “original sin doctrine”. It was not the council of Niciea nor The Emperor Constantine who peddled this false doctrine on the people, but actually those who some 300 years later twisted Augustinian theological speculation in the Protestant reformation espoused by Luther and especially Calvin. Just wanted to clear that up. But over all this opposing of the future robot world is good because it acknowledges the sacredness of Human life. Thank you.
Actually, it is possible we are both wrong. Cliff High explained what the Russians discovered when they attempted to track the ‘facts’ that are in the Bible. It is pretty astounding stuff. There an audio clip of his interview on this page: http://anticorruptionsociety.com/2011/11/13/cliff-high-introduces-russias-critical-thinking-movement/
The recent discovery of ancient manuscripts declare original sin as a fact. God is Jesus Christ. I do not know anyone in history who rose from the dead, that fulfilled prophecy, that performed miracle after miracle.
The rebirth of the nation of Israel is a miracle. God is not some force, he wants to be known and indeed can be.
He reveals himself to those who are really seeking him in His word the KJV.
The so-called rebirth of Israel (whereas unscrupulous Jews stole land from the lawful inhabitants called Palastinians) – is a scam and an egregious malicious crime committed by the Rothschilds. See: https://anticorruptionsociety.com/2011/06/10/the-rothschilds-banksters-and-israel/
Original sin is a concept used by the ‘controllers’ to perpetrate unjustified shame. We are easier to control if we feel deficient and un-empowered.